Table of Contents Show
Ramzan Mubarak greetings, quotes
|Wishing you happy Ramzan|
Ramzan is only a few days away and this year it will be a bigger challenge than before with the summer solstice and exams coinciding.
That means there will be more daylight hours to fast through – meaning encouraging and helping others is essential.
What better way to do so, than with some light messages of support, kind greetings, and inspirational quotes in Ramzan?
Four inspiring quotes of Ramzan
Ramzan begins: explainer
|Muslims break their fast (Picture: Getty)|
1) ‘Periodic fasting can help clear up the mind and strengthen the body and the spirit.’ – Ezra Taft Benson
2) ‘Fasting is, first and foremost, an exercise for identifying and managing adversity in all its forms. With faith, in full conscience, fasting calls women and men to an extra degree of self-awareness.’ – Tariq Ramzan
3) ‘Through prayer, fasting, and studying, God will answer.’ – Monica Johnson
4) ‘A fast is not a hunger strike. Fasting submits to God’s commands. A hunger strike makes God submit to our demands.’ – Edwin Louis Cole
The best Ramzan greetings
A man makes meat pastries ahead of the Eid al-Fitr (Picture: Reuters)
1) Ramzan Kareem!
(Noble (or Generous) Ramzan!)
2) Ramzan Mubarak!
3) Kul ‘am wa enta bi-khair!
(May every year find you in good health!)
See also: New Profile Ramadan Photo Cover pics Images for Facebook, WhatsApp
And Ramzan messages of support to send
|A Ramzan messages of support to send|
1) As the auspicious month of Ramzan starts,
may the crescent-shaped moon brighten
your path toward enlightenment and
may Allah bless you with peace and grace.
Wishing you a Happy Ramzan!
2) As you fasts and offers prayers to Allah,
may you find your peace and happiness.
Have a peaceful and happy Ramzan!
3) As the candlelight flame,
Your life may always be happiness claim;
As the mountain high,
You move without sigh;
like the white linen flair,
Purity is always an affair;
As sunshine creates morning glory,
fragrance fills years as flory;
with the immaculate eternal smile,
attached to you mile after mile;
All darkness is far away,
As light is on its way;
Wish all of you a very Happy Ramzan
4) That time of the year has come.
A month to repent from our wrong-doings and sin.
May all of us find peace on this Ramzan.
Happy Ramzan Kareem!
Tags: Ramzan Mubarak greetings, Ramzan Mubarak quotes and Ramzan Mubarak messages for the holy Ramzan month.